Our wish is for our clients to have a positive TIMELESS experience.
We, the management and staff, request the following of our clientele:
- WELCOME: If this is your first visit to TIMELESS Therapeutic Day Spa, welcome! In order to maximize your experience, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment. We encourage you to allow this time to fill out our intake form, relax and let yourself enter a peaceful and tranquil state of mind.
- CHILDREN: If children are not at TIMELESS for a therapeutic treatment, or cannot behave in an exemplary manner, we ask that you please make other arrangements for the care of your children. We want you and all our guests to experience treatments in a relaxed and carefree setting.
- CELL PHONES: For the comfort of all guests, please turn off cellular phones, laptops, and pagers prior to entering TIMELESS.
- SPEAK QUIETLY: While in TIMELESS, please maintain a peaceful atmosphere for all by speaking in your quiet voice. Please be respectful and considerate of those who are receiving and administering therapeutic treatments.
- COMFORT: We know your time is valuable; we want you to be comfortable and happy. If, at any time during your treatment, you are not comfortable with temperature, pressure, scent, music, please advise your therapist. It is never required that you are unclothed during your treatments. Underwear, or other clothing, may be kept on if that is your comfort level. Our staff is professionally trained in the proper draping to ensure your modesty is never compromised. Our therapists only expose the areas being worked on. Any questions you may have in regards to preparing for your appointment, please feel free to call the spa.
- GRATUITY: Should you choose to compliment your therapist with a gratuity, any amount is appreciated. 15% to 25% of the regular service price is suggested. The front desk receptionist will happily distribute your gratuity to your respective therapist.
- BOOKING APPOINTMENTS: All appointments are reserved with a valid credit card. For your convenience your credit card will remain on file, in a secured system, to reserve all future treatments. For last minute cancellations or missed appointments, please refer to our cancellation/no-show policy.
- CANCELLATION/NO-SHOW POLICY: With the success of TIMELESS Therapeutic Day Spa, we are not always able to accommodate everyone's appointments. Like yours, our time is also valuable. To cancel or reschedule all appointments, a 4-hour advanced notice is required. In the event that less than 4-hours notice is given, or you fail to show up for your scheduled appointment(s), the credit card on file will be charged 50% of the cost of the missed appointments. If the missed appointment was part of a series/package or a gift certificate, it will be considered redeemed. You will be notified by email or text if you credit card is charged the 50%.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. Your therapist may terminate your service, without refund, if inappropriate language or actions occur.